Regulating Caring & Competent Eyecare
In Brunswick since 1976
You Have an Optician’s License in Canada, and you want to register in New Brunswick?
1. Get an application by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Return the application with:
- payment of $400.00 to cover licensure from the date of acceptance to the next August 1st (payment may be made by cheque or money order, or by Visa or Mastercard by telephone to 506-642-2878).
- a copy of your current license.
- A current photograph
3. We will contact your provincial regulatory body directly to verify that you are currently in good standing.
4. The OANB Council will review your application and supporting documentation, and vote to register you if all is in order.
5. Registration will follow usually within 48 hours of documentation & payment being received (provided all is in order).
This page of our website has been funded by the Province of New Brunswick